© Yvonne Chan
Frequently Asked Questions
© Yvonne Chan
1. Can I apply more than one programme?
Yes, but please make sure you will be able to fulfill the attendance requirement of each programme.
2. If I apply more than one programme, how much application fee should I pay?
The same as applying for one programme, i.e. HK$80 only.
Audition and Result
1. What should I do if I cannot attend the assigned time slot of audition?
Please inform us (email@example.com) as soon as possible so that we could try to re-arrange another timeslot for you.
Absence without notice will be considered withdrawal from the application.
2. If I apply for two programmes, do I need to attend two auditions?
No, one audition would serve all purposes.
3. When and how will the audition result be released?
The audition result will be announced in mid-May. All applicants will receive individual email notification.
4. What should I do if I do not hear from SingFest by mid-April?
We will notify all applicants via email. If you do not hear from us by mid-May, please first check your spam
email box, then contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. How many rehearsals do I need to attend?
You are required to achieve 80% of attendance. Singers who cannot fulfill this requirement will not be able to
perform. Please refer to the Availability Form for details.
1. How to purchase concert tickets?
Please purchase directly from us via email@example.com.
2. Can I enjoy discount when purchasing tickets?
Please stay tuned to our Early-Bird scheme.
Half-price tickets available for full-time students and senior citizens aged 60 or above.